1. I'd like to learn how to speak Italian. A friend gave me a copy of Rosetta Stone so I could, but it must have been a super old version. It was HORRIBLE. I'd do better taking a class I guess.
2. I'd like to go to culinary school and learn how to REALLY cook.
3. I'd like to learn how to groom my dog so I could save some money. She gets more hair cuts than I do.
4. I would like to get my boating license. Does that count as learning something?
5. I would like to get my concealed weapons permit and learn to be more familiar with a gun. I have no problem shooting and making a target, but I get nervous loading the bullets. I always have this insane fear they are going to explode.
6. I would like to learn a trade like massage. Could come in handy some day.
7. I would LOVE to learn how to sew. I think I could make some pretty cool things.
8. I would like to learn more about other religions of the world. I got a good taste during my years in private school, but I could use a good brushing up.
9. I would like to learn what it feels like to be a mom with a healthy baby.
10. I would like to learn how to better adjust to my husbands illnesses.